Saturday, October 29, 2011

happy belated birthday to me~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
to myself~
teehee~ THANK YOU for everyone who wishing me~

THANK YOU MUMMY~
thanks for the homemade cake~
every year i must eat ur cake~
I LOVE YOU MUM~


THANK YOU MR LIM~
thanks for coming and give me surprise.
you r the 1st person who wish me happy birthday on 27 oct.
enjoy whole day wif u ~
i really happy wif everythng tat u did to me~
i really love fei noob and fei po~ ( our new family members)
i really love those small cakesssss~
i love the card and the contract~
i love the watch~
i love everythng~
and of coz i love you~ haha


THANK YOU LAO POSSS~
thanks for the cake~
thanks for bracelet wif those words~
i like it~
laopossship forever~

THANK YOU EDM, CLOSE FREN and KAI~
jie, thank you for the cake~
thanks for cheating me wif Mr LIM~
i really tot u will bring ur gf~=.=
for GC and KAI thanks for coming out ~
although just yam cha for few hours~
but im happy wif it~
once again thanks for close fren~
thanks for coming to my house at last minute~
thankyou for the cake tat u bought~
and of coz chatime~
haha ~
1st time ur gf chat wif me~
im happy wif it~ haha
good present from her~

THANK YOU KDU GANG~
although tis year we dnt hangout together~
although no celebration together~
but im still happy wif the photo album~
i nearly cry out~ hehe~
specially for ling~
thanks for the coffee~
and the photo~
just dun kno why~ i like it very much~
haha~

CONCLUSION:
Thank you for everyone~
im happy~

0 comments: